Quote of the day

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
- unknown

Thursday, January 28, 2010

An Introduction

I am, let's call me, 'Sweetness', who will be co-authoring this blog with my beau, let's call him "Hoopoe". Chosen the names Sweetness and Hoopoe, cause that's how we address each other at those times, when we feel really connected. Using this blog more as a means of expressing ourselves, and, of course documenting times that we remember, both the good and the not so good ones, and sharing it with those who believe in improving their relationship with passing time. Ours sure short has been one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride; looking back, all of it made us better individuals, a better couple, and, laid the foundation of what we feel is true love.

A little about me, Sweetness, I am a home bird, trying to recover from a number of physical complications which, involves a lot of pain, thereby, being holed up inside the house for a considerable period of time. For the good part, I ain't on medications and using nature therapy to beat my problems; will write more about the same in the coming days. However, no balm is as soothing and healing as the love that I receive from my Hoopoe. I pray, a year and a half from now, and I should be fantastic, like my Hoopoe always keeps telling me with the greatest faith and confidence, "2010 will be your last year of suffering."

About my Hoopoe, well well well, the more I say about him, the less it is. He is my Archangel, whose work takes him to distant lands. He is all that a wife would desire in a man, considerate, loving, understanding, sensitive to my needs, empathetic, supportive, responsible and the list goes on endlessly. He is one of those who will go out of his way to accommodate his family.

Desperately waiting to be married to this love of mine, however, at this point, my health, and, his career is keeping us apart, but, I'm sure for not very long.. In any case, who can live apart from a person having an irresistible nature as his!!!

I love you my Beloved..........

-Sweetness

2 comments:

Sh@s said...

My best wishes for the journey together n may God bless the two of you and keep ur love safe n uncorrupted by time and evil eye.

Sweetness said...

WOOWWW!! Thank you so much dear.