Quote of the day

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
- unknown

Friday, April 2, 2010

I Want To

Walk hand in hand with you on a beach,
Sit under a tree and share a single peach.

Feel the wind on serene mountain tips,
Look into your eyes and never let the moment slip.

Watch you wear your white dress of lace,
Feel your silky hair brush across my face.

Hear your breathe as on my lap you slumber,
Spend nights of rapture in our warm cosy chamber.

Play in the rain and watch you drench wet,
Sit across the valley and view the sun set.

Hear me read a novel or a romantic book,
Sit on my lap and feed me the recipe you cook.

Camp for a night on the bank of a river,
Warm your body with mine, when at night you shiver.

When I have to dream or have to make a wish,
These are the things I don’t want to miss.

- Hoopoe

No comments: