Quote of the day

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
- unknown

Saturday, April 10, 2010

My Promise to You

You are a little flower; I’ll never let you fade
When the sun burns you, I’ll give you shade
To face your life’s battles, I’ll be your blade,
In troubled waters, I’ll be your oar so you can wade.

Your life’s burden I shall help you bear
I’ll cover you and won’t let you wear
You are my love; I’ll look after you with care
Together we are an inseparable pair.

In winter I won’t let you freeze
In autumn I’ll shield you from the breeze
Summer’s dust won’t even make you sneeze
I’ll make Spring handle you gentler than cheese.

You and I shall always have the finest weather
Gentle breeze, gentler than the feather
At unkindest of the season’s we shall hang on together
Even after death we shall love each other.

- Hoopoe

No comments: