Quote of the day

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
- unknown

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

My Love

Your smile makes the bird sing,
Your touch makes my heart ring,
Sometimes I wonder if you are an Angel without wings,
You be my Queen and I’ll be your loyal King.

You fill my senses with your presence,
You have become my life’s essence,
My sight, sound and touch hold you in eminence,
You are my smell and taste’s quintessence.

You have moved my soul and my heart,
Your love has made you my inseparable part,
You are the wheel if my life is a cart,
Without you, I am a pointless dart.

You flavour my life like spice,
You keep me cool under stress like ice,
Baby I need you as my life’s auspice,
As in wedlock, our lives we splice.

- Hoopoe

No comments: