Quote of the day

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
- unknown

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby Eyes

I wonder what I saw in those eyes,
Staring into them, time just flies
To caress them tenderly my soul tries,
And it ends up with a surprise.

When they shed those glowing tears for me,
I wonder why those dew drops were made to be.
When I want to run, when I plan to flee,
The love in them never lets me free.

When on those eyes, I plant a kiss,
Even for a fortune I’ll never miss.
It’s less pleasure and more a bliss,
Want it for a lifetime is my only wish.

As my ship docks on a quay,
Far from her by an ocean and a bay,
When time and distance holds the sway,
I know those eyes can’t be far away.

- Hoopoe

2 comments:

Zave said...

Beautiful portrayal of the baby eyes (I'm sure its only a virtual comparison), and the love for it.
Let more love flow in...
:)

Hoopoe said...

Thank you Zave for your kind words.