Quote of the day

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
- unknown

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Regretful Sorrow

You stand so strong by me
Your love overflows for  me
You are always concerned about me
And still all I do is hurt you.

You always wish to be by me
You would do anything for me
You always talk good about me
And still all I do is hurt you.

You have changed you and me
You have made me and you into us
You now always do what is best for us
And still all I do is hurt you.

I made you sad,
I made you cry,
I didn't give you a chance even when you said you'll try
I spoke and spoke
And you listened through
All the time while I was stabbing you.

I felt the pain
And the tears from you
But, I couldn't stop
Even though I was hurting you.

I'm sorry my love
But, know this is true
That I truly love you and only you!

- Sweetness

2 comments:

Zave said...

Lovely!
I'm sure anyone for that matter will forgive you if you write such a beautiful and heart melting apology poem!

Sweetness said...

hahahaha.. thank you so much dear. Yes, i had written it for Hoopoe, after an incident, where I was terribly disturbed and just went on and on; I could her his deep, slow and sad breaths over the phone, and yet I couldn't stop myself. The pain was sharp and cutting like a knife!