Quote of the day

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
- unknown

Monday, March 1, 2010

Clothes

The dress and top purchased by my Hoopoe for me on one of our few shopping expeditions together.

However, this experience was a little different from the rest; I was tired and not in the best of spirits/health to walk around the mall; hence, I perched myself on a comfortable sofa and had my Hoopoe shopping for me. Talk about living life king size or should I say queen size?

It was quite a sight to have Hoopoe walking towards me with clothes hanging on his arms and shoulders, seeking for my approval. I wonder how many women must have pitied him, along with the men, or probably many women desired for their man to do that for them, atleast when unwell! It's a great Blessing that Hoopoe enjoys shopping, because, I simply don’t. So, the needed shopping can be looked into by him.

Did I forget to mention that I look lovely in those clothes? Yup, they make me feel good.

Thank you darling, I know that I owe you big time for the care and concern you have for me during my not so good phase in life.







-Sweetness

2 comments:

Sh@s said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. Absolutely loved the idea behind ur blog n ur posts. Am following u now.

Sweetness said...

The pleasure was mine dear, enjoyed reading your posts, though I must admit I couldn't read many. Thank you so much for visiting our blog, and following it!!!!