Quote of the day

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
- unknown

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Eating habits… yup, mine is a disorder!

I don’t seem to understand how both my mother and Hoopoe gobble down their food without chewing it! Their action of putting food into their mouth is continuous, there isn’t any chewing time. However, my ma still takes some reasonable amount of time to finish off her food, but, Hoopoe finishes off his meal in five minutes flat, which would include second and third helpings too. You think I’m exaggerating!!!!!! Heck... No!!!!!!

I find it more appropriate to look at him eating his food, and then start with mine; else, when eating with him, I feel I’m slower than the slowest eating mammal existing on this planet! Contrary to my Hoopoe, I take one whole hour and a half to get done with my breakfast. I know that’s too much off time!

Well, I would like to believe that I have shrunken intestines, which make eating a little difficult for me. I have kept myself starving during my college education, repercussions of the same which I continue facing. You see, I weigh just 39 kgs (I know I’m terribly underweight) and, trying my best to eat well, so as to increase my weight. Now, that I feel I’m eating well, they say, I have a liver which is not functioning to its capacity, making assimilation of food difficult!! What am I supposed to do!!

Gosh!!! I tire of listening to the same thing all the time... “You have to eat well to get well, you need muscle strength to get your limbs moving”.

You can just about imagine the contrast, him; tall and plump at 86kgs, while me; short and skinny!

But that’s us! Hoopoe (my sack) and Sweetness!

- Sweetness

No comments: