Quote of the day

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
- unknown

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's day

The long awaited day has arrived,
Week long preparations to make you feel loved and special.
Not the way I hoped for it to be,
But, my humble attempt at doing the best that I can!

It would be a dream to stay awake with you till the midnight hour,
Welcoming the day while we are basking in our love, in our own tower,
However, both of us need to sleep,
As our bodies have a different love language to keep!

I wait for the day when I will wake up with a kiss, at dawn
And see the sky brighten up as I laze in your arms on the lawn,
Hear the birds sing as I look into your eyes,
And hear your heartbeat when my heart wishes to cry!

Ohh!! My desires are soooo many!!
Love, tell me when will they come to pass?
These simple joys that make life pleasurable,
I yearn for them my darling, at all times desirable!

I pray that Jesus answer's our prayer!

Let this Valentine day mark that special love,
Which we have cherished with the greatest regard,
As we continue making it grow for eternity,
Let our love be our final Destiny!

- Sweetness

2 comments:

Rajlakshmi said...

awww that is such a romantic poem... very beautifully written :)

Sweetness said...

Thank you dear!