Quote of the day

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
- unknown

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pigeons… Dedicated to my Ma!

Pigeons!! That’s what ma calls Hoopoe and me when we are speaking to each other over the phone, or even when we are together. However, she misses our constant chattering with each other, especially, when Hoopoe has to leave for his contracts.

Whenever Hoopoe is at my place, it’s very difficult to find him and me apart; we are together all the time, nearly every second. I have to accept that I don’t give him the freedom to be where he wants to be, or do what he wants to do. My take on the issue is simple, since, you are with me for a few hours/days, might as well spend them with me; else, what’s the point of making such a long travel!

No comments: