Quote of the day

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
- unknown

Friday, February 5, 2010

Mute Swans

The image of Swans behind the blog title was captured by Hoopoe around the same time last year, on one of his trips to UK.

It was a very difficult phase that we were going through. Hoopoe, spoke to his parents about our relationship with each other, and they were completely against it. I understand their feelings towards the situation, and since, I am not in the best of health, they are of the opinion that, Hoopoe will be ruining his life if he chooses to lead his life with me.

Well, the situation hasn’t improved much since then; however, Hoopoe has become stronger and more determined about his decision of choosing me as his life partner. The scars and hurt of the trauma are still prevalent; I haven't as yet got emotional closure towards all that pain, and I do breakdown at regular intervals, but, Hoopoe is now present to listen and soothe me.

When I was emotionally distraught, it was then, that, my Hoopoe sent this picture to me with the words, “Good morning Sweety pie, this picture reminds me a lot about us. I had plans of writing words within the heart shape, but, did not want to spoil the beauty of the picture. I love u darling”.

4 comments:

Nalini Hebbar said...

As I read your blog, I fathom the deep love you feel for each other...unconditional and heavenly...bless you both

Hoopoe and Sweetness said...

Thank you very much Nalini. It's a joyful yet humbling feeling for us, that our written expression does some justice to the love we have for each other.

Varun said...

Dear Sweetness and Hoopoe,

Nursing a heart break isn't easy and I'm trying hard to not give in to bitterness for all love; and it isn't always easy.

Must say your blog's helping me mountains!

"Thanks" seems a little insufficient.

Hoopoe and Sweetness said...

Varun, thank you for trusting us and writing to us how you feel. We truly empathize with you, cause, love truly makes the world go round, both in the positive and negative sense. And nobody can hurt you more than the person you love the most!

Hoopoe and I have been through real hard times ourselves and have realised that we can do potential damage to the other's self respect, ego and can literally shatter the person to pieces!

We hope our moments, feelings and stories help you lighten up and believe that love operates at the highest energy level and is one feeling that has the greatest healing power!

You take care of yourself Varun!