Quote of the day

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
- unknown

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Solving numerical and Studying law with Hoopoe

One of our common dreams is to work on a project which involves both of us; this seems to be becoming a reality; not the kind that we had dreamt about, but, for the start, it works for both of us. We made a start to this dream of ours with something simple and beautiful like blogging, as a couple; contributing towards the same blog is a whole new different feeling as compared to maintaining individual blogs. The feeling of “ours” is simply beautiful!

These common desires, that both of us share, have always prompted us to take interest in not only each other hobbies, but also, various activities; it certainly wasn’t easy at the start, because, there were quite a few things that either one of us was totally disinterested in, but, with perseverance, today, the act of participating in the other’s interest has become second nature to us. We always feel the need of knowing how the other is progressing in their given activity.

So, Blessed with this nature as well as the want to continue learning, I found it difficult to keep to myself, with Hoopoe being busy with his coursework. I had to learn something from him; else, I would be restless. He suggested that we sit together and solve a couple of problems which he had planned for, over the weekend. I enjoyed every bit of it; learning new terms, knowing more about his profession, and in general feeling refreshed with a different kind of information!

Well, how could I stop at that! He was surrounded by some thick books, and well, I had to try my hand at that too. So, Hoopoe, happily suggests some sections of law which he needs to learn; himself, being in no mood to understand what was stated, he found it a better option, to have me read the matter and paraphrase it for him. Guess what! I loved doing that too!

Don’t you think it’s a great joy to have dreams coming true, even if it means, in small little ways?

It certainly feels like “Hoopoe the Archangel” has walked into my life to make my dreams a reality… WOWWW !!!

Thank you my darling!

- Sweetness

No comments: