Quote of the day

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
- unknown

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine Special!

Fourteenth February is Valentine's day, so they say!
A universal day when love is celebrated the world over.
A day, on which most wish to spend time with their special someone!

True! For us, every day is Valentine's day!
However, it's been four years, and not one of these universal days, we were together!
Let this year be different...
When the earth spins around with love floating around the globe,
Let us celebrate our love for each other!

How do I make this day special for you, I think?!
You asked for a card and a cake
Both of which, I plan to make....
But, what can I say or do to make you feel YOU?!
.
.
.
.
.
Love, expressed through words is the best I can do!

My Hoopoe, my Gundu, I love you,
Because you are simply you!
Your twinkling eyes, your infinite watt' ed smile,
Speaks tons about your heart that beats within me.

My darling, I miss you, yet, I feel your presence too!
I miss your touch, your teddy bear hug,
The grasp of your hand,
And the love pouring out from your eyes!

I always wish to listen and speak to your heart the way I do,
When you are away, let the moon always reflect you
And ofcourse, let Jesus always be an integral part of our love!

Waiting to spend these special moments with you my love!
Want to drown in your eyes and experience the stillness and calm of life!
I love you my darling...
You are mine for eternity...

- Sweetness

No comments: