Quote of the day

"Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
- unknown

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Love Letters (MPC IV)

A love letter themed “Expectations” had to be written by each of us to our partner. It had a structure which needed to be followed which went like:
1. Salutation (which had to include the partner's name, or a name by which we address our partner, and NOT anything vague like "to my dearest, to my love etc etc" unless you address the person "dearest" or "love".
2. State the reason why you chose your partner.
3. State three expectations that you have from the marriage.
4. State two expectations that you have from your partner.
5. Conclude the letter.

So, this was the letter written by Hoopoe to me:

Dear Sweetness,
I love you and I chose you because of the care and warmth I get from you.
I have three expectations from our Marriage:
1. Faithfulness and honesty
2. Care and warmth
3. Pride in the way we live.
I have two expectations from you:
1. Continue being honest with me like you have always been.
2. Assure me when I am down.
Love you darling,
Hoopoe

A love letter based on the same theme written to Hoopoe by me:

My Love,
You make me feel loved, accepted and cared for. I can just be myself with you. I can be honest and express my deepest feelings to you, without any hesitation. I don’t have to put on any behaviour or masks. I do feel your true love for me; you truly are the best for me, my Love.
In our marriage, I dream:
1.    That we constantly grow in our relationship, which makes us better individuals and a great couple.
2.    Both of us jointly work on a project, that fills us with contentment.
3.    That we create a family where love and acceptance abounds.
Two expectations that I would like you to fulfill are:
1.    To look into my eyes with a smile on your face or a wink in your eyes, and, to hold my hand or touch me each time you have the opportunity.
2.    To express your feelings to me, your joy, moments that have touched you, words/ instances that have hurt you.
I love you immensely my Hoopoe.
Yours,
Sweetness

- Sweetness

4 comments:

Zave said...

That was good.
And one of my belief was strengthened again that, when it comes to describing intangible things, girls always score better over boys.

And by the way, we have put on our first posts in clouds and codes, so you can check it. Hope you like it.

http://cloudsandcodes.blogspot.com/

Sweetness said...

Thank you Zave, yup, will read your joint blog.

The Aspirant said...

well, dats a sweet post...
a different one too, coz its shows true feelings..

wish u both fulfill most things dat u desire frm each other....

cheers :)

Sweetness said...

Thanks again!
Yup, we hope to document the good and not so good times in our relationship.